Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tacky Xmas Blowout

Ready for some diva hair wind! (apologies for the gross mirror)

Photos by Ashley Turchin

Faux-Leather Jacket- Forever 21 (from 3 years ago), Duster- Violet Boutique, Tacky Xmas Sweater T Shirt- c/o Skip N' Whistle, Trousers- Zara (3 years ago), Belt- Vintage (via La Petite Marmoset), Clutch- Love, Cortnie, Shoes- Miista

The only thing better than a tacky xmas sweater? A tacky xmas sweater print T-shirt!   This is what I chose to wear to my appointment with Ashley at the new Drybar in Georgetown---- I was a little hesitant at first when they told me they wanted to give me the "Southern Comfort" blowout (Images of overly-teased trophy wife hair came to mind), but I ended up loving the result! For the next 3 days, I felt like I was a living, breathing hair commercial and found myself shaking my bouncy tresses back and forth in slow motion (ohhhh yeaaaa).  Eventually, the clock struck 12 and I turned back into a pumpkin--- will be returning for more blowout magic soon :)


3 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair! I've been dying to try the drybar out!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK that shirt is awesome. I may have to purchase one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! Great shoes and the Love, Cortnie bag is so pretty & sparkly!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...