Monday, May 21, 2012

Invisibility Romper

"Aww, thanks mural, you are too kind!" ;)

Photos by Carlis Sanchez of Spicy Candy DC

Romper and belt - La Petite Marmoset (vintage), Platforms- Jeffrey Campbell, Neon colorblock bag- Violet Boutique

This post could also be titled "Chameleon Onesie" or "Natural Pleats vs. Extreme Cameltoe"---- either way, this romper is perfect for blending into bright neighborhood murals (kind of like those tourist trap statue people!). What would you do if you were walking down the street and I popped out of a wall next to you? 

a) Gasp
b) Give me a high-five
c) Numero dos your pantalones
d) Be plagued by nightmares
e) all of the above

Leave your answer in the comments :)

7 comments:

  1. e :) for sure! youre TOO cute. love this post mama xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny...cute post, love the romper, Carlis did a good job with the photos (and vice versa)... and my answer is (e) haha

    PS: I'm coming to visit you next and I expect an outfit post too!
    K-

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! that is the perfect spot to shoot it too! I scare super easy! I would probably numero uno my pantelones!

    Lindsey Turner
    hhtp://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture! Too cute!

    http://www.districtdressup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoes! those are super cool. I love your style, you need to check my website. I know you will love our cuffs and they will look amazing on you. www.eecuffs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this mural. Oh and can I choose 2 answers? If so, both b & c. Simultaneously.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...