Friday, December 24, 2010

Influence

Sloths-- the latest accessory for spring (His name is Pepe!) Seriously, I want one.

There's a whole street that sells nothing but sweets in big jars like these.
A sign of the times (Note the neon guitar attatched to the 18th century balcony)
Who was married to Maria Washington. And this was right next to a school named after Jorge Bush. Not really! But I say we revise all our textbooks. 

Crochet tank- Arden B (11th grade), Shorts- Forever 21, Hat- Colombia, Sandals- Urban Outfitters, Bag- Vintage, Coral Necklace- Jamaica.











4 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit girl!! i really love the crochet dress, inspired me to get one esp for summer! :) Merry Christmas lovely! i hope you have a fun and memorable one :).

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all!

    Ill be following you now, hope you do the same for my blog : )
    www.baublessandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post! I especially love the one with you and the sloth and the one of those women with their brightly-colored outfits. Love how you look in that hat too.

    http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love crochet top!! So summery and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...