Monday, June 6, 2011

"There's A Volcano in Our Backyard--NBD"

Our friend said that these particular alligators only eat bugs... not taking my chances!
Romper and Belt- Forever21, Cuff- Colombia, Chain Bracelet- Dearbearcat, Heels- UrbanOG.com

I don't have any outfit posts from Costa Rica because most of our activities consisted of either a) driving and getting very sweaty b) hiking and getting very muddy or c) running around in bikinis and getting very sandy.  (Is it just me or did that sound really dirty?).  We started off in the mountainous region in La Fortuna and made our way to the beach in Puntarenas-- Along the way I gained superwoman confidence to drive in a foreign country and put my Spanish to good use.  The best part? Getting the chance to sit in a cave behind a waterfall and experience what Costa Ricans call Pura Vida! Pure life.

11 comments:

  1. I like your outfit of the day. Especially, the accessories. Meanwhile, great pictures of your trip. Glad you had fun. I do remember CR being hella hot when I went there. One minute I thought I looked cute, next minute I'm sweating from head to toe. Grr. It didn't help that my mode of transportation was a bicycle, too. Fun times!

    Note: I tagged you in "What's in Your Bag?" Check out my recent post for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so jealous of your vacay! Love the picture with the volcano on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky! You look great! And those drinks looks so good!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit! I love the mix of camel and red <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I really love the belt and bracelets with that red romper. Great outfit!

    -Winnie
    http://winniereally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pictures! love the shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like so much fun, I'm jealous!
    love the red romper!
    xo, Alexandra

    moneuphorie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. parabéns pela viagem! parece que você se divertiu muito!
    belas fotos, aqui no Brasil e gente vê direto crocodilos e macacos! ( é brincadeira)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dress! Lucky that you went to Costa Rica.. I always hear from everyone that it is a lovely country to see..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool photos- but my fave is your outfit girl! you are rockin' that lil' red number x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...