Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Business on the Top, Party on the Bottom




Blouse- Vintage, Belt- Vintage, Shorts-Forever 21, Shoes- Urban Outfitters

This outfit incited an interrogation and fashion advice from my blunt 70ish-year old English teacher:

Me: So, Ms. Turner, I had a question about the paper--

Teacher: (interrupts) Katherine!

Me: Yes??

Teacher: Your top looks like you're going to work, and you're bottom looks like you're going to the beach!

Me: uhhhh

Teacher: Why is that?

Me: I guess that's the look I was going for.

Teacher: But why?

Me: I don't know I just felt like being comfortable?

Teacher: That's a very nice blouse, it should be worn with a black skirt, do you own a black skirt Katherine?

Me: Umm yes?

Teacher: You should wear it then! When you have a black skirt you have infinite outfit combinations.

Me: Thanks Ms. Turner, I'll remember that!

I completely forgot what I was going up to ask a question about! On a side note, went to Mama Lucia's the other night and indulged in a nice big plate of spaghetti and meatballs smothered with parmesan cheese with a glass of Pinot Grigio.  Did not feel one bit of remorse whatsoever!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...