Friday, October 15, 2010

Gypsy Skirt

Blazer- Express, Tank- Urban Outfitters, Belt- my Dad's, Skirt- Forever21, Oxfords- Urban Outfitters, Bracelet- Jamaica

This skirt with its little gold beads always makes me think of Esmerelda in the Hunchback of Notre Dame.  Halloween costume idea perhaps?  My obsession for all things sequined that I mentioned in an earlier post applies to beaded articles of clothing as well.  

My thought process while in the store:

Is it short? Check.

Does it have ruffles? Check.

Beads? Check.

Okay let's get it!

This thought process is the reason why I am not allowing myself within five miles of a mall, thrift store, boutique, or any place clothes can be bought for the next 30 days, because too many things meet these criteria!




3 comments:

  1. love the fun little trim on the skirt!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful teal skirt! i love it. and your hair is gorgeous. Im now following you! :) and found you on Chictopia ;). Hope your having a lovely weekend girl.
    <3, KC.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...