Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Colombian Jacket

Jacket- from Colombia, T-shirt- Urban Outfitters, Shorts- Forever21, Tights- American Apparel, Belt- Lord & Taylor, Necklace- Target, Boots- Chinese Laundry

Got this jacket back in 4th grade when I went down to visit family. My grandma tried to discourage me from getting it because of how large it was but I assured her the jacket was perfect.  I don't even know how my mom used to let me go to school with it dragging past my knees! The sleeves are still huge, which I love, and it's so incredibly warm.  I'm going back for Xmas so hopefully will find more then!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I love this sweater!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the print on that jacket! And it looks so warm and toasty!!

    Come check out my giveaway!
    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...