Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crop Tops Win!



Cardigan- The Limited, Brassiere top- Thrifted, Skort- Thrifted, Oxfords- Urban Outfitters




I had an argument with someone the day I wore this that went a little something like this:


Person Who Shall Remain Anonymous: Why are you wearing a belly shirt?!


Me: It's not a belly shirt, it's a crop top!


PWSRA: Belly Shirt!


Me: Crop top! The Crop top is the classier older sibling of the belly shirt.  Instead of showing the belly button, it shows a neutral strip of skin above it.


PWSRA: Whatever it is, it's tooo scandalous for class.


Me: Haven't you ever seen Clueless?


PWSRA: Yea, whatever, it's the movies! People don't actually go out dressed like that.


Me: Well this person does! I'm Outtie.

1 comment:

  1. That top is utterly beautiful!

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...