Monday, October 18, 2010

The Ol' Switcheroo

Vest- Thrifted, T-shirt- (see below), Necklace- Thrifted, Cuff- Cancun, Skirt- Forever 21, Gladiators- Bakers

So a couple of weeks ago I dropped my bf's clothes off at the laundromat. When I picked them up and we started putting them away, we realized two things: 1) his purple polo was missing and 2) This amazing T-shirt had made it's way in!  I hope that when I'm 50 I'm cool enough to have someone want to make the whole family T-shirts with my face on it!  That will be quite a party.  Here's the best/crazy/creepy part:  MARCH 20TH IS MY BIRTHDAY.  It was a sign; I had to keep it.  Irene Fiawoo, fellow Pisces, wherever you are, I agree with the tagline on your shirt, and let's do it big in 2011!

6 comments:

  1. very nice;) i like this t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love white t-shirts!

    i just bumped into your blog! and it's so cute!

    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, love the vest

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    http://www.fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what an odd coincidence! It's definitely a sign that you should keep the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vest!

    Puck
    oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...