Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cheating

Blazer- Banana Republic, Dress-Forever 21, Bib-Thrifted, Belt- my Dad's, Oxfords- Bakers

I have a confession to make.  I have been unfaithful... to the commitment I made in an earlier post to stay far away from places where I could spend money on clothes!  I tried to resist, but how could I stay strong against the temptation of buy one, get one 1/2 off?  Or the seductive newly renovated two-level Forever21? Can you fault me?  It started out as just one innocent pair of shoes, just shoes I swear... and then led to this:

[Boyfriend walks into my room]

BF: Katherine, what's all this?

Me: What's all what?

BF: THIS.

Me: I don't know what your talking about...

BF: All these shopping bags, there must be at least five... no, wait, there are eight. Eight shopping bags!

Me: So?

BF: I thought you said you were just going to one store!

Me: I did...

BF: "The Mall" doesn't count as one store, there are 8 distinctively different shopping bags here!

Me: Well, you don't understand what it's like!  You would have done the same thing in my situation! All those sales showing off all their goodies like that...

BF: I can't even look at you right now... 

Me: I would feel more ashamed if it weren't for the fact that these oxfords are so damn cute.


Moral of story: Always hide the evidence!  




1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...