Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Angie Leg for Fall

Return of the lucite booties :)

Photos by Ashley Turchin

Sweatshirt, skirt, and clutch- Vintage (via La Petite Marmoset), Necklace- Sears, Booties- Asos

This outfit was all about slight adjustments. I've been on an unsuccessful hunt for the perfect vintage grey shrunken sweater--- until then, I decided to turn the bear pullover from this post backwards.  The tartan Ralph Lauren skirt originally had an awkward length slit (not allowing for enough Angie-leg freedom) so I decided to undo the seam another 8 inches and voila! Sexy blanket status.  Finally, we removed the short strap from the purse to make it a clutch. Ask not what your clothes can do for you, but what you can do to your clothes :)

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...