Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Soxxmas

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd be excited about a pair of heels under 4" #growingup

Photos by Cheralee Lyle

Dress- Rebecca Taylor (via Net-a-Porter), Jacket- Thrifted, Socks- c/o Soxxy, Boots- Dolce Vita

Hope everyone is gearing up for a great holiday! This dress has become my go-to holiday party dress mainly because a) it gives the illusion of a small waist (all the better to hide my week-long cupcake binge with) and b) it looks like a disco ball (just spin in circles and everyone starts dancing!).  

And now, my Xmas gift to you... free socks! (wait, it gets better)

 Knee high socks and I don't have a good history-- for one, they tend to make me look like a rugby player (thanks a lot, thigh genes), and secondly, they never want to stay put. I was so happy to receive these Soxxys in the mail---- they have a gel grip on the inside that keeps them from sliding down your legs and sagging around your ankles. Sagging generally = the opposite of anything that connotes sexy.

Here's how to enter:


Merry Christmas! xoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. i have the same rugby problem with my knee high socks...but I still love them to death. especially my sometimes-unflattering over the knee socks haha

    love the dress with the edgy boots+ socks

    kim~
    the coattail effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fun socks and boots together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those tall socks to wear under my tall boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i rock my socks up to my knees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fun outfit! love these socks a lot :) hope i win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very beautiful. Can you tell me which is the best body sharper on the market?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...