Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Mayhem

Pleather Jacket- Rainbow, Sweater dress- Forever 21, Scarf- Thrifted, Boots- Bakers

The search is over for the perfect pleather jacket-- most of the ones i've tried on in the price range I'm looking for either look like they belong to the newest member of the Road Devils or look nothing remotely like leather (i.e. black trashbag material).  This one is just what I was looking for: shrunken, but still breathable and a little worn in.  

Took my grandma to Whole Foods today to exchange a gargantuan turkey for a smaller, more manageable one.  I had to hold on to her hand to keep her from getting caught in bumper cart madness as frantic women pushed and shoved to get last-minute ingredients (There were actually police there to keep the moms in check).  Remind me never to visit a supermarket the day before thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...