Thursday, November 18, 2010

Snake Maxi

Dress- Thrifted, Cardi- Urban Outfitters, Necklace- Target, Booties- Bakers, Knuckle Ring and Belt- Forever 21, Turquoise Stretch Ring- DIY

As I'm blogging there are two guys getting arrested right in front of my house-- I'm totally the nosy neighbor who peeks through the blinds and opens the window so I can hear what's going on.  

I'm loving maxis for the colder weather, and the fact that this one is snake print makes me love it even more!  Great way to keep avoiding pants and still stay warm.

As far as the stretch ring DIY, that will be coming up in a future post.  My family in Colombia churns these out in all different types of stones so you're not limited to turquoise.  Sorry if the pics came out a little white washed today, camera was acting up!





5 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...