Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks for the Cheese!

Jacket-Rainbow, Dress- Cloud Nine, Boots- Steve Madden from Loehman's

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Feta Cheese-- My Mom's family is Greek so we ate a LOT of it today. Never did something that smells like feet taste so good!


2. Surviving the car ride to New Jersey this morning without my mom getting pulled over for driving 10 miles below the speed limit. 
(Totally didn't realize there were bullet holes in the sign until I uploaded it, they can represent my pent up passenger-seat rage)

3. The victorian decor of the room at the bed and breakfast I'm staying in.  You know your room's legit when it has an iron grate coal stove.

4. 'Arry Paw-tuh Movies-- Just saw the Deathly Hallows Pt 1 with family this evening. Haven't read the book, had no clue what was going on, but still amazing!
Love Hermione's dress!

5. Jeffrey Campbell-- whoever this great shoemaker is, my closet is forever changed.

6. On a more serious note- I'm thankful for having to return a turkey that was too big in yesterday's post--- How many families around the world would like to share this same "problem?"


7. Family, friends, and even the bf ;)
(via awkardfamilyphotos.com)

8. 24 hour fine dining
Last Night at Tastee Diner, or rather, this morning

Hope you all had a fabulous thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...