Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ugly Duckling

Blazer- Express, Blouse- Thrifted, Shorts- Target, Belt, Socks, and Ring- Forever 21, Necklace- DIY, Shoes- Urban OG

Have you ever bought something that's so ugly it's beautiful?  That was the case with this shapeless top.  A name for its color escapes me, I'd have to call it mustard-border-lining-on-puke.   (The pictures don't do it justice). I almost passed on buying it at the thrift store, but I became excited by the idea of a new strange color in my closet (yes, I am easily amused).  

What's your favorite fugly item?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blouse it's an amazing color. You look great.

    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit! I like seeing knew high socks, I think they are cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...