Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No-Pants Dance


Cardigan- Thrifted, Scarf- Thrifted, Tank-Gap, Necklace- Target, Pants- Zara, Shoes- Bakers

I tend to avoid wearing pants at all costs.  

Get your mind out of the gutter-- it's not that I'm walking around à la Eve, or that I am ultra girly,  but I just prefer dresses, skirts, shorts and tights. Freud might say its because I had a bad early childhood experience with pants, or maybe it's because I have nightmares back to the middle school days of ultra low-rise, plumber crack jeans. Or it could be the confusion and tears of humiliation over the difference between european and U.S. sizes (H&M, I still love you but I can never buy jeans from you). Either way, somewhere along the line, I just stopped buying pants...

...until this pair came along.  High-wasted (no chance of plumber crack), tapered, and just the right amount of give so you can go eat dinner with room for desert, if you know what I mean.  I'm going to buy them in several other colors!  

Correction: I will think about buying them in several other colors but will not actually do so because I am a frugal, practical penny pincher who would NEVER make such an impulsive purchase! Happy now, bf? 

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit hun

    check out my blog and follow if you like it :-)
    http://www.daisy-mak.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit! And I'm with you, I rarely wear pants, and prefer skirts and dresses - but I would definitely wear this pair you have here, it's perfection in pant form!!

    -Ashley
    http://www.breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...