Monday, November 7, 2011

"My, what big teeth you have!"



All Photos by Sebastian Marin

Cape, Dress, Necklace, Belt, and Bag (worn as clutch)- Vintage and Thrift, Wedges- Deena & Ozzy

You know that blog Honestly, WTF?  That's exactly what I said when I found this cape/raincoat/blanket/voluminous piece of outerwear--- so of course I had to buy it.  My grandma kept referring to me all day as "Caperucita" which means Little Red Riding Hood in Spanish--- too bad I didn't have this on Halloween! 

This past week has been one big flurry of excitement after the Spicy Candy lookbook release: We were featured in Refinery 29 and then today in the Washingtonian! (Next, we conquer the world! Muahahaha! Just kidding...seriously just kidding) But really, it's been exhilarating, and we're also happy that things with Violet Boutique have been going well (I definitely paid a drunken visit to one of our pieces on a mannequin in their window the other night...I think it was happy to see me)  It gives us a lot of confidence to know that there is such a supportive group of people in DC--- in turn we love helping and reaching out to you in anyway that we can!  

Thank you all :)

6 comments:

  1. I saw your picture outside Violet Boutique and I thought it was super cute! Congrats on the lookbook, it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cape. The boots are beautiful as well.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fringe detailing on the dress! And the cape is pretty awesome!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, you are missing the wolf =).

    These very pretty in red, most beautiful cape.

    Have a nice day.

    I follow.

    XOXO from Munich

    La Vie Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does look like Red Riding Hood's cape. Love the plaid inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...