Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Are those real?"


Taking a much needed break!

Photos by La Petite Marmoset

I could pretend that I had the "in" at every runway show and after party, that I got a front row seat to Herve Leger and sat next to some fabulous editor, and that I was constantly snapped by the hottest magazines, but I wont--- this weekend was all about hustling! We got the chance to see Raphael Cennamo, Lorena Sarbu, Vantan Tokyo, and Lela Rose--- It was exciting to see it all happen live (we were literally breathing on the models--- I felt bad for the ones who had to stand on stage for an hour and a half!). Somehow we always ended up gravitating towards coordinating outfits-- apparently Saturday was whimsical midi skirt day.

By the way, how crazy is that Ines Figaredo skull purse? Hope those teeth aren't real...

4 comments:

  1. amazing! you went to some great shows, i'm jealous.
    those gowns are really exquisite & i'm loving that skull purse! i hope the teeth aren't real either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I was so happy when i saw you in tent! hahahaha great photos, next time we have to see each other like everyday and hang out at the lounges! xo
    spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo, I gotta say, I really enjoy the photos - so much fun! And also, your blog is gorgeous. xx

    XO,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skull purse is def crazy!i like

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...