1. Vintage high-waisted bodycon skirt
2. Rad gifted neon Topshop necklace
3. Lolaandgeorge's party hardy arm
4. LPMAshley subbing for a sick model-- she is stunning!
5. Fishtail braid by Nadine
7. Carla, Anna and I gallivanting on 14th St
8. Kentmorr restaurant and marina for a quick daycay
Do you ever wish you could apply the perfect cat eye liner, conceal dark circles or just look AH-mazing in photos in general?
We're giving away one free spot in makeup maven Ana Buitrago's "Flawless Face" Workshop on July 28th at the La Petite Marmoset showroom---- she held one last month and the response was so great that she decided to hold another! Expect an intimate gathering of bloggers and DC ladies and mad ninja makeup skillz--- here's what's on the agenda:
- Prepping skin for makeup
- Perfecting skin with foundation and concealer
- Perfecting brows
- Proper use of makeup brushes and sponges
- Proper application of powder, bronzer and blush
- A day-to-evening eye look using eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara
- Proper application of lipliner, lipstick and gloss
- Product and technique recommendations based on your specific skin type and facial features
I used to apply foundation with my finger. *gasp!* It was not a pretty sight. *cue violins* But Ana taught me how to do everything the proper way without looking like a lady of the night.
Here's how to enter for a free spot in the Flawless Face Workshop (Value of $85.00)
1. "Like" Makeup By Ana Buitrago on Facebook (here)
2. "Like" La Petite Marmoset (here)
3. Leave a comment with your email address on this post (that's so we can contact you if you win!).
Good luck! You have until Thursday, July 19 at midnight :)