Thursday, October 25, 2012

Mint, we Meet Again




 When Ruffles met Buckles...

Photos by Lise Silva

Dress, Jacket, and Clutch- Vintage (Via La Petite Marmoset), Soccer Bracelet- Thrifted, Belt- Asos, Booties- Miista

I thought I was all mint-ed out after summer. I thought wrong--- when Ashley brought in this cast off bridesmaid gown, my inner Boticelli Venus couldn't resist. Did I mention I'm writing a new book called 50 shades of Mint?  Consider this my last sea foam hurrah for the season :)

6 comments:

  1. Love this post. You look FAB! Love the dichotomy of delicate and rugged. Nice mix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool booties!
    xo,
    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mint dress here - so gorgeous! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is beautiful... and love it with the gray leather jacket! Awesome outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not over mint yet either...and may never be. Love this look!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...