Friday, November 30, 2012

How to Lose a Girl in 10 Seconds


Photos by Cheralee Lyle

Fringe Jacket- BB Dakota (old), Shift dress and collar tips- La Petite Marmoset, Clutch- Vintage, Shoes- Nine West, Belt- Asos

Apologies for the lack of photos (because I know you guys are sooooo disappointed there aren't 7+ pictures of me)--- recently I've been having some issues with blurriness. On the day we took these photos, an elderly man sauntered over, burst my personal space bubble and said, "You make me want to have babies. Are you gonna make some pretty babies for me?" This was followed by a smoochy sound mating call.  As difficult as it was to turn down this offer, I had to decline---- I thought a first date was in order before any further discussion of family plans. 

Have a great weekend!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...