Monday, March 5, 2012

Bailey's Cupcakes


Photos by Sebastian Marin

Blazer and neon dress- Vintage (La Petite Marmoset), Crochet beach cover up- Lord & Taylor, Sheer booties- Rainbow, Clutch- Violet Boutique, Sunnies- Forever21

Good Monday to you! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend--- We wrapped up another online shoot with the help of Ashley, Michela and Emily this past Saturday--- Mischi stopped by with her heavenly homemade cupcakes including chocolate with Bailey's frosting!!! Ahhh! There goes my grand plan to eat fruits and vegetables!  It would have been worse had the models not aggressively attacked the sweets-- thank god there were no leftovers! I would have looked like the the mayor in that scene from Chocolat who cries, eats all the treats in the window display and falls asleep.

New goodies in the shop today-- really feeling the pastel love right now!


6 comments:

  1. Love your look and all the pastels in the shop! Also, those cupcakes were sooo good! It was such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crochet layering!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress....Amazing Outfit my dear. You are a crack.

    XOXO from Barcelona, today 18 C =) i'm happy.

    La Vie Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you liked the cupcakes people who like my food make my heart skip a beat! I wish I had grabbed some on my way out, my sister ate the one I brought home before i could say this is "yours" she inhaled it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think i'm just a sucker for crochet!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...