Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March 3 Way Style Challenge: Sister, Sister (Owww!)

(Tia:) I got my own mind
(Tamera:) I do my own style in my own time...

Man that was a great show! For the LPM March 3 Way Style Challenge, we decided to stir up some sibling rivalry--- we had 3 sets of stylish sisters take on 2 of our reconstructed pieces and show us what family ties are made of.  Check out how the girls worked a floral high low button back top and our high-waisted purple trouser shorts!

Vote for your favorites by liking their photos on Facebook [here]! Winning sisters each get a $25 gift certificate to www.lpmvintage.com

1. Natalie and Erika (Fashionably Broke Girls)
Natalie, on their style: "We really have very similar styles when it comes down to it...We will both love a beautiful dress but Erika is more likely the one to grunge it down by pairing it with a pair of combat boots where as Iwould choose a romantic wedge. Overall, my style is a little more beachy and boho and Erika's is just unique.. more of an effortless dumpster chic vibe with her."


2. Ashleigh and Cortnie (The Daileigh and StyleLust Pages)
Clutches from Cortnie's own line- Love, Cortnie
Cortnie, on their style: "While I love showing off my waistline I also love wearing oversized pieces, ...men's sweaters, thrifted of not, are my kind of thing.  I have a major collection of ballet flats too... you rarely see Ashleigh in those.As a whole, I've noticed both have an easy, laid back style--- neither likes to over accessorize, they let stand out pieces speak for themselves.


3. Jackie and Jessie (sophomore bio major at American University and legal assistant) 
Jesse, on their style: "I would describe my style as feminine chic while my sister's style is a little more edgy. I enjoy brighter colours like turquoise while she usually goes for black/white. We can both buy the same pair of pants or same top and end up making our outfits look completely different due to how we each accessorize. However, there are things we share an affinity for (and fight over) like sequins, fur and of course- Chanel!"


Which set of sisters styled best? Vote by "liking" their picture on facebook [here]!  Polls close on Friday at 12 noon ET.


11 comments:

  1. Amazing Post...I voted the firts one =) I follow in Facebook Fan page also =)

    La Vie Quotidienne

    XOXO from Munich

    La Vie Quotidienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great group of sisters! It's hard to pick just one they all look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contest! Loving the purple shorts.

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie & Erika, ferrrrrrr sure. Love Erika's fierce outfit the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika and Natalie hands down, it comes effortless to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! They all have such inspiring style sense!
    xo, Alexandra

    http://moneuphorie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You all look amazing! Great post.

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. "luuuuuuuuurve" the ladies look great rocking that LPM!!! i can't decide!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jesse and Jackie hands down! They look the most put together, not to mention chic and classy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...