Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Doctor is In

Can't resist a good mint wall!

Photos by Sebastian Marin

Dress- La Petite Marmoset, Clutch- Violet Boutique, Belt- Vintage, Sunnies- Forever21, Boots- Doc Martens

 Move aside 5 inch platforms-- these Doc Martens are officially my new favorite pair of shoes! I purchased them to use in our Valentine's day lookbook and planned on returning them right afterwards because they were a tad too big but... well, that just never happened did it? They instantly make you feel like an sexy urban grunge warrior and are wayyyy comfortable.  Decided to wear them with what Emily keeps calling the "Joseph Altazurra" dress--- all sleeves should be cut this way!

Shop Update: Vintage Accessories landing in the store today!

5 comments:

  1. i LOVE this !

    Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last bag...Amazing asimetric flower dress....You have a great style my dear.

    Today you can check my MARNI for H&M choice:

    http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/03/marni-for-me.html

    XOXO from Munich

    La Vie Quotidienne

    www.laviequo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, I love the dress paired with the combat boots!
    xo, Alexandra

    http://moneuphorie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the print and asymmetrical hem of your dress! Your doc martins work so well with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in LOVE with that flowery purse! And your dress is just amazing!
    Love,
    S
    Mademoiselle Sonushka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...