Monday, October 24, 2011

ReadySetDC's Fashion District

Looks from ArtAya and Sika--- That's Victoria from Curious Chase in the middle!
Jewelry Designer Jennifer Jeremias
Angie + BF, Birds, Gwynne of Ear Candie
Loving the bondage back

All Photos by La Petite Marmoset

Got the chance to go backstage at Fashion District to snap images of models and designers-- the event has only gotten better since last time I attended. I was especially impressed by local designers ArtAya and Epsion--- the quality of construction was top notch and combined with great styling! Ginger Roots also had some amazing reworked pieces that I would love to get my hands on.  Thanks again to ReadySetDC for letting me run around behind the scenes!

2 comments:

  1. cool pictures with cool people! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool photos. Love the bondage back on the dress too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...