Wednesday, June 13, 2012

3-Way Style Challenge June: LPM Showroom

In the June edition of the 3-Way Style Challenge, we invited 3 local bloggers to come "run wild" in the new LPM showroom!  Instead of styling one piece, the girls each styled an entire outfit---- all they brought were shoes/ accessories.  It was fun to see an entire outfit styled with vintage in 3 completely different ways---These ladies definitely know how to work it!


Who styled best? Vote for your favorite blogger in the poll at the end of the post--- winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to La Petite Marmoset! (Polls close Friday at Noon ET)


1) Lacey (A Lacey Perspective)


Lacey just got engaged--- she's only a little bit excited ;)
Shirt and Shorts- Vintage (La Petite Marmoset available here), Shoes- Zara

Lacey, on her personal style: "My summers are filled with color, print mixing and sequins. Don't be afraid to sparkle day or night!"

2) Monica (Monalavinia)

Top and Shorts- Vintage (La Petite Marmoset), Shoes- Zara

Monica, on her personal style: "I'm highly inspired by my surroundings. Summer time for me is skin , prints and vibrant colored vibes. Silhouettes are my focus , texture my preference, print mixing my specialty." 


Top, Belt, and Skirt- Vintage (La Petite Marmoset available here and here), Clutch- her own DIY

Denisio, on her personal style: "I think my style is colorful, fun, vintage, and eccentric.  I like tailored lines like in pencil skirts because they are flattering to my curves.  I love to mix prints and textures, especially florals with animal prints.  And I love anything with a little bit of sparkle!"





Nice job ladies! Now it's time to vote:

Which blogger styled best?



  
pollcode.com free polls 

10 comments:

  1. That jumping pic is hilar haha I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great looks!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denisio invents style, she doesn't just wear it! Ya heard...get it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope you'll like
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These girls all have such fabulous style! What a fun challenge this was :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright colors! Such fun looks.

    http://www.districtdressup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone that can ace a look with "the dreaded Hawaiian shirt" deserves to win!!! #teammonica
    http://worldoffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Denisio has such great style - I love those in fashion that take risks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...