Monday, September 26, 2011

Feeling Ballsy

There's some kind of weird skirt bulge going on here...

Doin' it Sisyphus style!

All Photos by Sebastian Marin

Blazer and top- La Petite Marmoset Vintage (here) and reconstructed LPM Vintage, Skirt- Silence+Noise(via UO), Wedges- UrbanOG.com, Friendship bracelets- Thrifted, Ring and Sunnies- Forever21, Purse- Thrifted banana republic

Somehow I failed to notice these ginormous ball sculptures parked right next to Van Ness metro station until this past Sunday while walking to brunch.  My inner 7th grader had endless inappropriate blog post title possibilities, but settled on "Ballsy" after Sebastian suggested it (shows how far we've really come!).  The security guard watching the "balls" asked if he could take cellphone pictures of my shoes--- his exact words were, "Those shoes is BAD!" Thanks! That made my day :)

10 comments:

  1. I love the top and blazer! so bold!!! great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your wedges here! and what an amazing shirt <3 love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and yes "those shoes IS bad!!" haha. I definitely need a make a trip to DC asap to check out this vintage store!

    Xo Ashleigh


    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! So chic!!!

    Amazing blog!!!

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaaha the last photo cracks me up! great outfit girl, love that purple blazer.
    xo
    spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great shirt, and love those shoes!! nice pics : )

    B xx

    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with him, The shoes are really bad. Love the top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello fellow CapFABBer! This is adorable! Love the blazer and those shoes are amazing. Nice look!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    Stop by some time!

    P.S. I see you're on Etsy too. I'll have to add you to my circle. Check out my Etsy shop at http://lovecortnie.etsy.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...