Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eggstreme

Blazer- Express, Women's 2XL shirt worn as dress- Vintage, Booties- Jeffrey Campbell, Belt- Forever 21, Cuffs- Street vendors/ Charlotte Russe

I am breakfast's #1 fan --I look foward to it when I go to sleep at night, I dream about pancakes, and I will literally drive to class with my knees while eating a bowl of cereal when in a time crunch (I know, probably not the safest).  So when the bf asked this morning if he could treat me to my favorite meal of the day (scratch that---LIFE), I happily went along.   You can imagine my shock and dismay after ordering a vegetable egg-white omlette when I received THIS huge monstrosity (The pictures don't do it justice-- it was at least 2 inches thick! Notice how it dwarfs the pancakes.). 

We stared. We blinked. We rubbed our eyes and stared some more. We poked it-- it moved! "Umm excuse me miss, I think there must be a mistake? I ordered an omelette."  

"Nope, thats it! Niiice and fluffy!"  

Fluffy indeed! I attacked the omelette with all my might but ended up only finishing half and barely touched the pancakes (I don't know how that guy on Man vs. Food does it!). Eggs-austing! 

Moved the store to Etsy (The header link hasn't been updated yet).  Just added new items---- find these and more here! :)




26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Gosh you look lovely! Great outfit :)

    HUGS!

    http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you with the sheer pattern! Beautiful :)

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was passing through your blog and will like to invite yo to visit mine and let me know what you think. I'll really appreciate it! THANKS
    Follow id you like
    xx
    Viaggio Della Farfalla
    The Key Item

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Love that you wore an oversized shirt as a dress, so cute! That omelet (or the cousin of an omelet?) looks SO good. I have been craving pancakes especially for too long now, so I think I know where I'll be tomorrow morning.
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dress and the drape-y efffect it has. gorgeous shoes! that omelelte looks giantly delicous, what a sight is it bigger than my field of view! I too love breakfaast, can't go on with my day without it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit!


    www.idancefordollars.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok for seriously love this outfit!
    You totally rock those boots so well!

    Great blog..

    XX
    Jay..

    Check out my blog to!!..

    [[ http://SATISFASHION.ca]]

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol, i love you're writing. you're so funny! it sounds eggs-austing indeed! =P looks delicious though. i love your outfit too. the sheer dress, the way you belted it... really perfect.

    Kristy Eléna - Full Time Fabulous
    Vogue Gone Rogue
    Twitter: @kristyelena

    Follow Full Time Fabulous on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that oversize shirt!

    v.v.
    http://fashiondoseblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. where is that teal blazer from? so nice with the sheer dress.

    http://www.goldielondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. magnifique....j''adore ton look, ta robe est vraiment très jolie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love th whimsical and floaty feel of your dress-perfect for spring! And the boots are a perfect combination. I'm absolutely smitten with the trend of combining rough and edgy pieces with feminine and soft dresses!
    xoxo
    http://youngguccipurse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your snake-print dress :)


    http://marinamasta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Jeffrey's! You pulled this look of perfectly, you look amazing girl. Great post!


    Quench Fab

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omigosh that's an omelette?!? Holymoly I thought it was a breakfast calzone or some yummy pastry! Looooooks divine doll and so do you :D Really digging the sheer shirtdress...perfectly gauzy for spring! Thanks for sharing!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your outfit!
    lovely blog, so glad I stopped by :)
    xx

    http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your outfit and that massively huge omelette is making me SO hungry!!!! how eggscited were you when she dropped that thing on the table?! haha had to try an egg reference word!! and thanks SOOO much for your sweet comment, and I think I may agree with you--the black boots might be more awesome than te tan!! glued on my feet as we speak!

    xx
    ashley <3

    pursenboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in love with that outfit above.
    You have such a great blog!

    And yum.. breakfast foods are ALWAYS best!

    x x x x Liv

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a gorgeous dress ;-) I saw something similar on bloglovin and it's good to see the trend going aorund.

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look amazing! i especially love the dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. the litas look really good on you! I hear they're supppppppppper comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...