Monday, March 21, 2011

Hips Don't Lie

Went out for sushi/karaoke fun on Saturday-- I think bf sang the most songs out of anyone!

Nightgown worn as dress- Vintage, Necklace- Mom's, Belt- Forever21, Wedges- UrbanOG.com

Have you ever had one of those nights where your going out plans fall through and you end up doing something completely unexpected?  What started out as having over a few friends for leftover birthday cake and wine turned into an all-out, 4-hour hip swiveling (attempted hip swiveling) Shakira/Spice Girls/TLC  dance marathon. Took some entertaining videos that I've been ordered never to release to the public! (Time to black mail...)  



12 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty dress! I'm yet to find a nightgown that can translate to day wear. All you lucky people! Ooh, karaoke. It's been a while since I last went. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress and the shoes, it is so pretty. i love the nightgown to dress. i love the yellow polish asa well!

    and im glad you had a good time ! that sounds like sooo soo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look great!!! love the colour of your dress! summer can come :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your dress, the color is so fresh ! And I love sushis, mmmmh so yummy !! :)

    dressingfiyah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace and the shoes. The nightie/dress looks good on you but...were you able to sit without it riding up to your waist? I'd probably never wear a nightgown as a dress, but I do have a lacy robe that would look pretty good over a LBD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress/nightgown is beautiful, way to be creative.


    ~Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! You found my old blog, when I lived in Rome. Now I live in Paris, and I have a new blog ahaha so feel free to visit it ;)
    Also liked your very much!

    xx
    Marta
    www.music-love-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that dress is a nightgown! now i love it even more! kiss <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with your shoes! You have really cute style - following your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. how you made the nightgown a dress is incredibly smart! so lovely. and your shoes are very amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. To Kathy-- Good question, I wore them with tan shorts underneath, otherwise there would have definitely would have been a wardrobe malfunction!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...