The Cliffs of Moher-- one of the guys in our group proposed to his girlfriend at the top :)
My old manager wearing his most stylish ensemble-- he really wanted to make the blog!
U2 cover band at Quay's Pub-- the lead singer was a complete Bono doppelganger!
Military Jacket- Zara, Dress- Vintage, Boots- Big Buddha, Bag- Style & Co, Faux fur coat- Filene's, Celtic-style ring- Galway
Things I learned in Galway
1) Up until a few years ago, rural doctors still prescribed a pint of Guinness for pregnant women with iron deficiency.
2) McDonald's is still the restaurant that stays open the latest.
3) A "trolly dolly" is Irish slang for a loose woman.
4) You can experience all four seasons in one day.
5) There are people here who still speak Gaelic and not one word of English.
6) Ordering an Irish car bomb is offensive-- instead call it a "Petro-bomb."
7) Topshop, Selfridges, River Island, and Warehouse within a 1/8th mile radius= bad news for Katherine's wallet!
8) Irish people love to sing.