Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Eat, Cheese, Love

 That's my "neat" handwriting!  I was the kid who used to have to stay in at recess and practice retracing the alphabet.

Dress- Sermon, Belt-Vintage, Pumps- Steve Madden, Pizza-Continental

What is it about Valentine's day that makes you want to get all goofy with a rose? (Maybe that's just me) All that was missing was some intense tango music.  

The bf is an extremely picky eater, so before we went out to a tapas restaurant (where I knew chances of him eating were slim) I surprised him with his version of a five-star gourmet meal.  I felt so cheesy (pun absolutely intended) when I went to pick up my order from Continental--"So I'm here for the no sauce cheese pizza...the one with the pepperoni heart?"  Apparently Papa John's was delivering heart shaped pizzas-- why didn't I hear about this sooner?? Either way, bf loved it (watcing him open the greasy box was like watching a Zale's commercial).  The best part was when we got to the restaurant and the waiter (who I happened to go to high school with) realized I was eating the entire Valentine's four course special...by myself.  I think we'll make this a tradition :)

7 comments:

  1. omgosh! haha i love this story. this is the best!

    love your outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute :))))



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress ! ;-) Havent had pizza in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. besides looking stunning, you orchaestrate a pretty hilarious story :) the pizza is an extremely classy touch i might add, penmanship too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is amazing...I wish I had known about the heart shaped pizza's too. That would have been perfect for my late visit to the boyfriend's after school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG how cute is that!!! Love it.

    Emma//

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...