Tuesday, August 21, 2012

3 Shades of Blue

And the metallic obsession continues...

Photos by Ashley Turchin

Top and Clutch- Vintage (Via La Petite Marmoset -top here- also love this one), Shorts- Thrifted PJ bottoms (similar style here), Collar Tips- La Petite Marmoset, Shoes- GoJane.com (here and similar here), Armband- Asos (here)

I feel like a futuristic space cadet in this outfit--- if all else fails, I have earned a role in the next Star Trek remake (and can check that off the list of life accomplishments!) What you don't see in the above photos is how Ashley took the last shot... 

... and also earned herself a role in the next Spiderman ;)

If you are in the D.C. area and haven't registered for  Saturday's NYFW Hair Workshop, you can still sign up -->here<--













6 comments:

  1. That last is tres perfection! Spiderwoman KILLED it! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! in love how you mixes all those colors together and made it pop w a little silver fun! Spiderwoman def KILLED it w the last shot! bloggers get down and dirty to get that perfect shot, Katya and I def have those moments! lol
    Carlis
    www.spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite colors all in one outfit - so pretty :)
    I'm so bummed I can't attend that hair seminar, I only know how to do one boring braid I need variety!! I hope there are more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I looooove this, you look beautiful...lol at Ashley, sacrificing for the shot I love it. XOXO

      Delete
  5. I'm so envious of how you can rock shorts like that, my legs never look as good in them! Work it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...