Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rosy Cheeks


Photos by Ashley Turchin

Blouse, belt, and purse- Vintage (via La Petite Marmoset), Pants- Thrifted pajama bottoms (similar here), Ring- belongs to LPM Ashley, Cuff- Forever21 (similar here), Pumps- Sam Edelman

I think I need to start the pajamas-as-outerwear club (see here, here, here, and here)--- some of the prettiest printed chiffon and lacey little things I come across are sleepwear. As someone who sleeps in the buff, (a warning should you ever decide to stage an early morning ambush and surprise kidnapping on my birthday à la 11th grade...) it is difficult for me to understand the need to dress up for your sheets.  Wear your pajamas to work day should be everyday :)




1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love the shoes mixed with the printed pants!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...