Monday, August 20, 2012

Lake Lake Lake Lake

Noooo summer come back!

Bikini- Victoria's Secret from 3 years ago, Sandals- UrbanOg.com

Photos by La Petite Marmoset, Lida Ramsey and Erin (last name escapes me)


I have not been to the beach once this summer but have gone to the lake 3 times (not that I miss the circus that is Ocean City)--- I love that you can relax and hear yourself think without being forced to listen to someone else's favorite music at high decibels or becoming a sand monster (I have abnormally sticky skin according to my friends) OR being catcalled by 15 year-old boys (although I hope 15 year-old boys still find me attractive 30 years from now). The lake is one of those magical places where you can have a 90s glow stick dock party, collapse in exhaustion to stare at the stars (SO many stars in an unpolluted sky) and really get to know a group of people (like a mini spiritual retreat).  Keep the beer-holding floaties safe until next year :)

3 comments:

  1. This is what summer should look like, I wish i was able to get out to a lake or something and enjoy some relaxing time! Living through these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful photos! Your bikini looks great on you. Pretty!


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures,you look so beautiful and relax.

    xo
    carina
    myfashionarchive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...