Monday, August 6, 2012

Angie Leg Part Deux

...and a mystery man who I didn't notice until just now.

Photos by Ashley Turchin

Skirt and Bag- Vintage (La Petite Marmoset -here- and similar print -here-), Tank-Forever 21, Sandals- UrbanOg.com (like these DV ones), Sunnies- Izod (like these), Belt- Asos

Decided to keep it simple today with a slightly more subtle thigh slit skirt (as opposed to the dress from this post)--- this one allows for the illusion of a a modest maxi until you decide to pop your leg out to say hello, get some air, or hail a ride à la It Happened One Night: (watch the whole clip for some good old Clark Gable swagger or skip to 2:20 to get right to the point) 
 



7 comments:

  1. i just ordered that belt in black! cutesie, cutesie!!...glad i did! you look "AMAZE"...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha the mystery man looks like hes hiding behind your friend, that's creepy lol. I love the skirt and bag! There aren't many people who can pull off a look like this! I know I'd look like an indigenous person haha. xx

    thisishearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so Angelina Joli's right leg right now and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anndddd I just noticed the title. Here I was thinkin I was some kind of clever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really adorable, everything is this look is unique! Love the belt, the skirt is lovely and the bag is so cute *_*
    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angelina aint got shit on your leg! ps. that belt is sick. miss you :) xx - n

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah I love the title...the infamous leg. but you don't look awkward like Ang's did. Love this look and I wanna try wearing my button down skirt off-center now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...