Monday, August 13, 2012

Cap it

Here comes trouble...

Photos by Ashley Turchin

Cap- A.C. Moore ($4), Jacket and clutch- Vintage (via La Petite Marmoset), Blouse- Asos, Tunic- BCBG Outlet, Shoes- Michael Kors, Knuckle ring- Pure Dead Brilliant, Spike Bracelet- She's Unique (similar here), Watch- moms

The last time I wore a baseball cap, it was sophomore year of high school and I was stealing borrowing it from a silly boy I had a crush on--- I'm glad that this micro-trend has come back and I can reminisce on those glory days (Eating cheesesteak sandwiches for lunch everyday without feeling guilty, sneaking into R-rated movies, straightening my hair to death...)  From an effective form of flirtation to a must-have runway sensation---- we wear many hats ;)


6 comments:

  1. Amazing look. Dig it allll.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of hate baseball caps but there's something kind of awesome about the way it looks with your outfit today.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jacket is to die for! love the shoes too x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spike bracelet is amazing!!!

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm tunic under a blouse. you are a genius!

    i've been wanting to try out this cap trend. you've inspired me... ;)

    xx
    natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you incorporated your baseball cap with a dress & heels!

    xo,
    Katherine | http://thestyletab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...