Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Liquid Gold


Photos by Ashley Turchin

Top, skirt, and bag- Vintage (via La Petite Marmoset), Pumps- Sam Edelman, Knuckle Ring- Belongs to LPM Ashley, Celtic ring- Ireland, Star Bracelet- Icing

I wore this outfit for Nadine's hair workshop on Saturday--- words cannot begin to describe the secret hair stylist skills we learned!  Nadine would magically flip and braid and tease and BOOM--we all looked like Audrey Hepburn. I have a few photos/ videos I will be putting up soon of all of us "ooo-ing" and "aaahh-ing" at the results--- Can't wait until her next workshop in October!




3 comments:

  1. Love that skirt it is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see the hair pics!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sleeveless knit.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog! I appreciate all your comments :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...